First Day of School 2022-2023 School Year
- Monday, August 8, 2022 – First Day of School for CCM Early Start Kindergarten
- Using COVID relief grant funding, CCM is able to provide early start classes for kindergarten students again for the 2022-2023 school year.
- CCM kindergarten students will begin classes on Monday, August 8, 2022.
- CCM kindergarten students, please bring supplies from your supply list (available at this link https://carrollcreekmontessori.org/current-families/supply-lists/) with you on the first day of early start kindergarten on Monday, August 8, 2022.
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022 – First Day of School for CCM students in preK4 and 1st-8th grade
- CCM students in 4-year-old PreK, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades will begin on the FCPS first day of school on Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
- Monday, August 29, 2022 – First Day of School for CCM 3-year-old preK students
- CCM 3-year-old preK students will begin classes on Monday, August 29, 2022.
CCM Open House – Monday, August 15, 2022
Save the date for the CCM 2022-2023 school year Open House. Open House is a chance for CCM students and the grownups in their families to visit their classroom before the start of the school year. It is a chance to visit the classroom, meet new staff, receive paperwork, check in with the school nurse, and drop off school supplies (lists available at this link https://carrollcreekmontessori.org/current-families/supply-lists/) in preparation for the first day of school.
Each grade level in each classroom has a separate time to reduce crowding in the classrooms and parking lot. Please make note of the time for your grade level.
- PreK3, 1st grade, 4th grade @ 1:00
- PreK4, 2nd grade, 5th grade, 7th grade @ 1:30
- 3rd grade, 6th grade, 8th grade @ 2:00
Please bring your school supplies from your school supply lists (available at this link https://carrollcreekmontessori.org/current-families/supply-lists/) with you to Open House. If you have questions or need assistance with school supplies please contact a staff member at CCM (240-566-0600).
Drop-off and Pick-up Info
- Daily drop-off: 8:45 – 9:00 am
- Classes start: 9:00 am
- Morning-only PreK dismissal: 11:20 am
- Full-day student dismissal:
- Monday – Thursday: 3:45 – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 2:45 – 3:00 pm
Click here to reference the 2021-2022 CCMPCS handbook. 2022-2023 Handbook will be posted when completed over then summer.